Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain

It has been pouring here for the last couple of days, but even the rain is better in the mountains.  That means that it's a good day to get some cover letters and resumes out, and do a little remote clerkin' for the Bulldog.  No matter what I'm doing, though, I'm generally daydreaming about riding.  I can't wait to get back out and explore some more of my local trails.  Hopefully that'll be sometime later this week.  In the meantime, though, I'm taking care of some priorities, and planning my new bike build.  My new frame should be here in a couple of weeks, and I still have some parts to collect.  I have the major stuff already (see pic), but I still need a headset, bottom bracket, stem, and handlebars.  Not sure which bars I want.  I would really like to try the Ragley Carnegies, but they're not available in the states, and I don't want to wait for international shipping.  Any other ideas?  I like my Mary's, but I don't want a riser.  Maybe Salsa's with a 17-degree bend? 

Random bits:

Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment