Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introductions

My name is Rick, and this is my blog.

I don't really like the word "blog."  I'm not a blogger.  I won't be providing any insightful analysis on hot political issues, or updating you on the latest Hollywood gossip.  This won't be strictly another ride log, either.  It will simply be a place to post some pictures and accounts of our outdoor and life adventures here in Brevard.

We just moved here about two weeks ago, from the Cincinnati area.  I'm originally from Cincy, but I've also lived in Nashville, TN and Clearwater, FL.  I moved back to Cincy about four years ago to attend law school.  Since I just graduated, now seemed like the perfect time to go ahead and move to the place I've always visited and never wanted to leave.  I think we have finally found an area where we could spend the rest of our lives.

Now we just need to find jobs...minor detail.  But at least we're finally happy in our environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment