Friday, September 17, 2010

DuPont Ride 9.17.10

I got plenty of work done today, so I decided to head out to one of my local parks for a quick ride.  I've been trying to get out as much as possible.  This summer has been tough for riding for me between finishing up school, studying for and taking the bar exam, and moving down here.  I'm way out of shape, and am finding the singlespeed quite difficult in the mountains.  I have a new frame coming soon, and I think I'll stick with singlespeed, but ease up the gearing ratio a bit until I get my legs.  Anyway, here was my route:

Corn Mill Shoals > Burnt Mtn > Corn Mill Shoals > Little River > Cedar Rock (east) > Big Rock > Longside > Pine Tree > Cascade Lake Rd. > Rock Quarry Rd. > Micajah > Wilkie > Cascade Lake Rd.

Here are some pics:

Ready to Roll

Burnt Mtn Downhill

Climbing Cedar Rock

Top of Cedar Rock

Top of Big Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment