Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coming Soon to a Trail Near [Me]

I got an email last night from Brendan of Siren Bicycles, and it looks like John Henry will be coming to Brevard pretty soon.  It's going to powdercoat on Monday, so it should be here in a couple of weeks.

Here are the pics he sent me.

rickbbjunction
Bottom Bracket Junction


rickdropout
Dropout


rickseatstayjunction
Seat Stay Junction


ricktacked
Tacked and Ready to Weld


On another note, I rode in Pisgah today, but didn't take my camera. I rode from the Ranger Station, past the horse stables, up Clawhammer and Maxwell to Black Mountain. Down Black to Grassy Rd., to lower Sycamore to 276 and back to the Ranger Station. It was a fun ride, but I'm starting to think I might be moving to 2x10 this winter, instead of SS. I don't know; we'll see how it goes on the new frame with slightly easier gearing for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment