Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Big Ole Dump

Photo dump.

I'm home sick with the chest cold from hell (actual diagnosis), so I figured it's time to update the blog.  We've been hiking quite a bit, and I've been riding the cross bike all over Pisgah.  My knee is feeling stronger and stronger thanks to those activities, and the squats and deadlifts I've been doing at home.  Those exercises have really helped with my standing pedaling especially.

On with the dump.

Hiking on Seniard Ridge.

IMG_3063

 Woody

 Falls on Seniard Ridge Trail 

Top secret cross route in Pisgah.

 Forgotten Pisgah Road

 Emergency Whiskey

Forgotten Pisgah Trail 

We got a GPS and tried geocaching on our back yard trail.

IMG_3068

IMG_3091

IMG_3089

IMG_3084

We hiked in Panthertown Valley (Nantahala N.F.) for the first time.

Mac's Falls

Schoolhouse Falls

IMG_3111

Slickrock Overlook 4

IMG_3120

IMG_3123

We finally made it to the top of Cedar Rock Mtn.

USGS Benchmark

IMG_3142

Cedar Rock Mtn.6

IMG_3138

Cedar Rock Falls

I've also just been riding gated F.S. roads to see where they go, not taking many photos.

Untitled

Untitled

End of the Road

That's about it I guess. I go back to the ortho in a couple of days. I'm pretty sure he's going to make me get another strength test and then another appointment to tell me the results of that strength test so he can make more money before clearing me to ride. We'll see.

1 comment: